Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Cape Raoul

Friday 23rd June 2017

Cape Raoul
I did not intend to do a post for this walk as I have done it a few times before, but because the track has been upgraded and rerouted in a few places I will include a few photos. The upgrade is in conjunction with the construction of the Three Capes Track and much of it has been completed, although there is still some way to go. Personally, I preferred it the way it was as a bush track and not the almost gravel road it will become, but that is progress, I suppose.
Boot Cleaning Station at start
On the way to  First Lookout

Heading down



Preparation for construction across the heath land

Cape Raoul

Ship Stern Bluff and Salters Point

Cape Raoul

Cape Raoul

Cape Raoul
Cape Raoul

Cape Raoul
Seal Colony from Seal Lookout

Cape Raoul

Raoul Rock

No comments :

Post a Comment